Harvey Resource Guide - Faculty
Academic and Instructional Support
- We know you are committed to providing students with a quality academic experience in your courses, despite the delayed start of the semester. Please be flexible with the students in your classes affected by the storm and work with each on an individual, case-by-case basis to accommodate their needs.
- If you need additional instructional support, please contact Academic Affairs at (940) 898-3301 or email email@example.com .
Payroll/Human Resources Questions
- If you are experiencing difficulty getting to work, please contact your department head.
- There will not be a delay in the distribution of September 1 paychecks.
- Please contact your department head or the Office of Human Resources for individual HR questions at (940) 898-3555. For payroll related questions, contact Amanda Noday at ANoday@twu.edu or call 940-898-3562, or Jane Sewald at JSewald@twu.edu or call (940) 898-3561.
TWU Emergency Fund Application
- The Employee Emergency Assistance Fund, which is funded by philanthropic donations, provides limited financial assistance of up to $500 to meet immediate and essential needs of Texas Woman’s University employees experiencing a temporary hardship due to an emergency life situation. To apply for assistance from this fund, visit https://servicecenter.twu.edu/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=37400.
- The Texas Medical Center has resumed shuttle operations for the Red, White, Blue and Gold shuttle routes. For Houston METRO updates, please visit ridemetro.org. If you are unable to make it safely to campus, please contact your supervisor.
Support Services for Faculty
- All benefits-eligible employees have access to the services of an Employee Assistance Program through Alliance Work Partners at no cost to the employee, employee’s spouse, or employee’s family members. You can contact the Employee Assistance Program 24/7 at 1-800-343-3822 or visit www.awpnow.com.
- If you have never utilized the EAP, the following steps for the first time login:
- Go to https://www.awpnow.com .
- Select “Access Your Benefits”
- Complete the required registration fields
- Enter the registration code: AWP-TWU-1412
- Make note of the email address and password you created for the next time you log in to your EAP website
For additional information, contact Angela Cagle, Manager of Benefits, at ACagle@twu.edu or 940-898-3552.
Page last updated 9:48 AM, September 1, 2017