Harvey Resource Guide - Staff
Payroll/Human Resources Questions
- We understand that you may experience some issues in safely getting to work or to campus. Please check in with your supervisor if you will have difficulties traveling to work once the campus opens.
- There will not be a delay in the distribution of September 1 paychecks.
- Hourly employees, please contact your supervisor for instructions should you not be able to work your regular schedule.
- Upon the Chancellor and President’s declaration of granting administrative leave, all regular benefits eligible employees* required to complete timecards will report administrative leave (Admin Hours Taken).
- We realize regular benefits eligible employees will not be able to complete or submit August timecards in Phoenix until returning to campus. However, this will not affect the September 1 paycheck. Upon returning to campus, please record “Admin Hours Taken” for August 25th (noon) – August 31st. This leave type will not be deducted from leave balances. We will provide guidance for the September timecard with the end of month reminder.
- Please contact your supervisor or the Office of Human Resources for individual HR questions at 940-898-3555. For payroll related questions, contact Amanda Noday, ANoday@twu.edu, 940-898-3562 or Jane Sewald, JSewald@twu.edu, 940-898-3561.
TWU Emergency Fund Application
- The Employee Emergency Assistance Fund, which is funded by philanthropic donations, provides limited financial assistance of up to $500 to meet immediate and essential needs of Texas Woman’s University employees experiencing a temporary hardship due to an emergency life situation. To apply for assistance from this fund, visit https://servicecenter.twu.edu/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=37400.
- The Texas Medical Center has resumed shuttle operations for the Red, White, Blue and Gold shuttle routes. For Houston METRO updates, please visit ridemetro.org. If you are unable to make it safely to campus, please contact your supervisor.
Support Services for Staff
- All benefits-eligible employees have access to the services of an Employee Assistance Program through Alliance Work Partners at no cost to the employee, employee’s spouse, or employee’s family members. You can contact the Employee Assistance Program 24/7 at 1-800-343-3822 or visit www.awpnow.com.
- If you have never utilized the EAP, the following steps for the first time login:
- Go to https://www.awpnow.com .
- Select “Access Your Benefits”
- Complete the required registration fields
- Enter the registration code: AWP-TWU-1412
- Make note of the email address and password you created for the next time you log in to your EAP website
For additional information, contact Angela Cagle, Manager of Benefits, at ACagle@twu.edu or 940-898-3552.
Page last updated 9:51 AM, September 1, 2017