Orientation Leaders & Application
Become an Orientation Leader
Join the Orientation Team
Thank you for your interest in an Orientation Leader (OL) position. The Center for Student Development is looking forward to an exciting year filled with memorable experiences. Collectively, Orientation Leaders are responsible for introducing Texas Woman’s University to more than 1,500 new students along with over 1,000 parents.
As an Orientation Leader you will…
- Welcome and interact with over 1,500 new students and their families
- Serve as a mentor to new students
- Develop leadership skills to conduct small group discussions
- Create relationships with key campus partners
- Promote Pioneer Pride with all new students
- Participate in 100+ hours of leadership training
- Become a stronger leader and feel more connected to TWU!
Questions or want to learn more? Email TWU Orientation or stop by the Center for Student Development on the first floor of the Student Union!