Research and Sponsored Programs
Lightning Talk to be held Thursday, March 22, 2018 from noon - 1:00 pm
The final Lightning Talk of the semester will be held on March 22 at noon in IHSD 3514 (Dallas), IHSH 7305 (Houston), and ACT 502 (Denton). The featured researchers at this talk will be Dr. Mari Tietze (Nursing - Dallas), Dr. Brigitte Vittrup (Family Sciences), and Dr. Elisa Na (Psychology and Philosophy). For a schedule of all Lightning Talks and to access past sessions, please visit the website.
Internal Funding Programs
- Chancellor's Research Fellows Program (applications due March 22, 2018)
- Creative Arts and Humanities Grant Program (applications due April 12, 2018)
- Program Officer Visit Travel Grant Program (rolling deadline)
- Research Enhancement Program (REP) (applications due April 12, 2018)
- Small Grant Program (rolling deadline)
Student Creative Arts and Research Symposium to be held April 17-18, 2018, on Denton Campus
The Student Symposium highlights research and scholarly activities of undergraduate and graduate students across many departments and colleges. In addition to the platform and poster presentations by TWU students, the student symposium features special sessions showcasing student research, the Chancellor's Student Research Scholars, the scholarship of the graduate council awardees, and an external keynote speaker. See the website for a schedule of events and highlights.