Communication on social platforms is a two-way conversation; however, when necessary, page administrators must remove user-generated content or comments in accordance with this policy for the safety and security of our audiences. Posts may be removed for any of the following reasons, at any time:
- The use of obscene, threatening, discriminatory, or harassing language
- Disclosure of information that is confidential by law or regulation
- Comments advocating illegal activity
- Posts violating copyrights or trademarks
- Advertisement or promotion of commercial products, services, entities, or individuals
- Endorsement or opposition of any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposal
- Duplicative comments by the same user or multiple users.
In the case of identical comments only the first submission will be approved (ie. when one user posts the same comment, verbatim, more than once)
Keep in mind that all users, including administrators, are subject to the Terms of Service (TOS) of the host site. Communications made through social technology in no way constitute a legal or official notice to Texas Woman’s University, its agencies, faculty, or staff. References to third-party content or websites do not indicate endorsement or responsibility on behalf of the university.
In addition, TWU faculty, staff and students managing or posting to social accounts must adhere to all appropriate university and social media site policies as well as the University’s technology use policy.
Page last updated 10:25 AM, September 30, 2016