Science Learning Resource Center
The Science Learning Resource Center (SLRC) was established by a grant from the National Science Foundation in 1978. SLRC provides tutoring in direct support of instruction for TWU classes. Our staff may clarify the assignments made with the instructors and confer as needed with instructors to assure that tutoring is consistent with instruction. We strive to teach every TWU Student that comes to our center how to be successful in their courses.
- A positive, encouraging study environment
- Assistance with improving study skills and problem solving techniques
- Assistance with working example problems from text and or class notes
- Access to selected course textbooks
- Assistance with online homework
Sorry, but we don't provide emergency cram sessions, help with quizzes or tests, or reiteration of missed lectures.
Page last updated 12:41 PM, February 28, 2018