Professional Development Center
The Professional Development Center (PDC) serves all teacher education preparation programs. The PDC arranges practicum and student teaching placements in Early Childhood through grade 12 settings as well as graduate internships for students seeking teacher certification. The Office serves the following functions:
- Maintains relationships with schools and related education settings for field experience placements.
- Coordinates scheduling of practice-based experiences.
- Coordinates student teaching and internship experiences.
- Provides organizational and training meetings for field experience supervisors.
- Sponsors career events, including consultation workshops, information sessions with prospective employers and on-campus recruiting
- Coordinates professional development seminars