Bachelor of Science with a major in Nursing weekend/evening program
It’s time for a satisfying, challenging and rewarding career. As a professional with working experience, you’re ready to shift your course toward a career providing care.
The Bachelor of Science (BS) degree with a major in nursing weekend/evening program trains professional nurses by providing them a strong foundation of knowledge and fostering compassion. It’s a program that will teach you to:
- Deliver nursing care with professional knowledge, skills and values.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and clinical decision making.
- Use research and evidence to provide continuous quality improvement.
- Advocate for patients and their families to improve outcomes.
- Lead in a health care system influenced by policy, finance and regulation.
Our weekend/evening program curriculum is completed over six-semesters. The program is designed to facilitate a career change for the more mature and experienced student. Students are required to attend class two evenings during the week from 5-9 PM, with clinical experiences held on Saturdays and Sundays. The weekend/evening program is offered only at the Dallas campus.
A full listing of required courses for the Weekend Nursing Program is available in the undergraduate catalog.
Take the next step.
Apply for Admission
Admission into the Weekend/Evening Nursing program is considered once you are an admitted TWU student who has successfully completed (or transferred, if applicable) 46 hours of nursing prerequisites.
- Fall semester: February 1
Contact the Weekend/Evening Program
General questions about the Bachelor of Science (BS) degree can be sent to email@example.com. Use the information below to schedule an advising appointment: