Interested in taking your undergraduate education to a higher level? Apply to be part of TWU’s Honors Program on our Denton campus, where you’ll:
- Take courses specially tailored to honors students
- Join your peers in opportunities to better the community surrounding Texas Woman’s
- Participate in various leadership and cultural opportunities
Choose the program that's right for you
Honors Scholar Program
- First time in college
- Transfer from another honors program/college
See Honors Scholar Program for more information.
- Transfer from another institution with no honors experience
- Current TWU student with no more than 60 credit hours earned
See Touchstone Program for more information.Apply today
Honors scholars receive specific scholarships valued between $1,000 and $6,000 or more.
Scholarship Invitational - Feb. 1-2, 2019
More than $2 million in scholarships may be offered this spring to first-time-in-college students who attend the Scholarship Invitational. Deadline to apply is Jan. 11.
To be considered:
- Apply to TWU through ApplyTexas
- Log in to the TWU Pioneer Scholarship System and complete the scholarship application*
- Submit the First Time in College application
*Log in information will be sent via e-mail 2-3 businesses days after ApplyTexas application is submitted
As an honors student, I traveled to Europe one semester. I was raised by a single mother, so traveling overseas was never a dream of mine. Thanks to the honors program, I discovered the possibilities of travel and the beauty of it.
Page last updated 11:47 AM, January 18, 2019