What We Do
The Future Classroom Lab (FCL) is open to all programs at Texas Woman's University that prepare school personnel, including pre-service and in-service teachers. Students and faculty can come to the FCL to explore technologies and applications they might see and use in schools and classrooms where they will be employed after graduation.
Learn how to:
- Teach in a ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) environment.
- Get students to dissect word problems using a large interactive touch-screen.
- Take advantage of the numerous applications and teaching methodologies available to you.
- Create quality teaching or project videos using the Chroma Key and green screen.
- Use the variety of robotic technology and coding applications in different subject areas.
The focus of the FCL is to let faculty and students explore the idea of “if only I could . . .” in various teaching scenarios.