Houston Open House
Visit Texas Woman's Houston campus at our next open house:
Jan. 26, 2019
Who can attend?
- Transfer students interested in nursing and 100% online completion programs (upper-level only)
- Graduate students interested in Health Care Administration, MBA (Saturday classes), Nursing, Nutrition and Food Sciences, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy programs
The Houston Open House includes:
- Sessions on admissions, financial aid and student life
- Student panel discussions
- An academic preview with faculty members
- Campus tour
- You will also have the chance to win $1,000 towards TWU tuition and fees*!
*Must be eligible for admission to TWU to claim the award. Students must enroll full time.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|8:30 - 9 a.m.||Check-in & Registration|
|9 - 10:30 a.m.||Admissions, financial aid and student life sessions|
|10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Degree information sessions and student panels|
|12 - 12:30 p.m.||Optional campus tour|
This agenda is subject to change at any time. A final agenda will be available at check-in.
Institute of Health Sciences-Houston Center
6700 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
For more information
Assistant Director of Admissions
If you or a family member needs special accommodations to attend this event, contact the Office of Disability Support Services at 713-794-2182.
Open House is not the same as orientation. If you have already been accepted to TWU and are planning to attend the upcoming semester, visit the Houston New Student Orientation website.
Page last updated 8:16 AM, December 4, 2018