Houston Open House
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Open House Agenda:
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am - Check-in & Registration
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am - Admissions/Financial Aid/Student Life Sessions
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Degree Information Sessions/Student Panels
- 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm - Optional Campus Tours
Win a $1,000 award for Fall and Spring 2017-2018 tuition and fees!
Who should attend the Open House at the Houston Center?
- Transfer students interested in Nursing and (upper-level only)
- Graduate students interested in Health Care Administration, MBA, Nursing, Nutrition & Food Sciences, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy programs.
Open House is not the same as New Student Orientation. If you have already been accepted to TWU and are planning to attend the upcoming semester, please call Deborah Unruh with the Office of Student Life at (713) 794-2157 or visit the website. Please note that there will be no opportunity for academic advising or to register for classes during Open House.
Page last updated 9:57 AM, August 3, 2018