Procurement Card (PCARD) Program
- PCard Process
- Ethics Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Obtaining a PCard
- PCard Guidelines
- Memberships on PCard
- Returns, Credits and Disputed Charges
- Record Keeping and Transaction Reconciliation
- Non-compliance Penalties
- Restricted Items
- PCard Object Codes
- Global Card Management System (GCMS) Instructions
- PCard Forms
- Amazon started collecting sales tax on orders from Texas on July 1, 2012.
- To establish an Amazon Tax Exemption visit their website and sign into your account.
- Scroll down to Settings and select Amazon Tax Exemption Program.
- More Information
Page last updated 1:33 PM, February 14, 2017