Dynamic Learning Opportunities
Co-op allows you to connect academic knowledge with the business and professional world. Co-op expands your education outside the classroom to paid employment in a work setting.
Benefits of Co-op:
- Apply classroom theory to actual work situations.
- Test your interests and develop long-range career plans and career goals.
- Enhance your marketability with on-the-job training.
- Strengthen your problem-solving skills, self-confidence, self-discipline, and sense of responsibility.
- Develop management skills through interactions in career settings.
Page last updated 11:32 AM, August 14, 2018