Sexual Misconduct Resources
Violence and abuse will not be tolerated at Texas Woman's University. If you or someone you know has been a victim to sexual assault, intimate partner violence, or stalking, help is available.
For sexual misconduct resources (includes sexual assault) please click on the links below:
On campus Resources
Off-Campus Sexual Misconduct Resources
- Dallas – The Family Place, 3414 Knight St., 75219: 214.520.6644
- Dallas – Genesis Women’s Shelter, 4411 Lemmon Avenue, Suite 201, 75219: 214-946-4357
- Houston – Houston Area Women’s Center, 1010 Waugh Drive, 77019: 713.528.6798
- Denton – Denton County Friends of the Family offers a wide range of advocacy, counseling and emergency shelter services for survivors of family violence, sexual assault and stalking.
- Outreach Office: 940.387.5131
- 24-Hour Hotline: 800.572.4031
Resources for Campus Authorities
Resources for Respondents
Page last updated 9:23 AM, July 9, 2018