Registration & Payment
Students attempting the TSIA must review the Pre-Assessment Information & Resources (PAIR) prior to testing. Students will not be allowed to take the TSIA unless they indicate they have reviewed the PAIR.
- Payment is only accepted online - no cash payments are accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- A receipt will be emailed upon payment.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
- Cost: $10 per unit; total for all four units (math, reading, writing m/c, writing essay) is $40. Effective September 15, 2018: the cost will be restructured to $15 per subject (math, reading, writing). Total for all three subjects will increase to $45.
- Registration will close at noon the day prior to testing or when the test session reaches capacity.
Please be sure to click "Submit Payment" on the credit card platform to complete payment. You will receive an emailed payment confirmation once the payment is processed. If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation your payment was not successful.
Page last updated 9:53 AM, September 12, 2018