Registration & Payment Information
- Payment is only accepted online - no cash payments are accepted.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon payment.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
- Cost for both Accuplacer and TSI is $10 per unit; total for all four units (math, reading, writing m/c, writing essay) is $40. Effective September 15, 2018: the cost will be restructured to $15 per subject (math, reading, writing). Total for all three subjects will increase to $45.
- The payment portal will close at noon the day prior to testing or when the test session reaches capacity.
The Accuplacer test is offered for students applying to the teacher education program and cannot be used to satisfy TSI requirements.
Students attempting the TSI Assessment are required to complete the TSIA Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) prior to test registration and will be asked to certify that they have done so before beginning a test session.
Please be sure to click "Submit Payment" on the credit card platform to complete payment. You will receive an emailed payment confirmation once the payment is processed. If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation your payment was not successful.
Students must present the PAA confirmation email and payment receipt at time of testing.
Page last updated 4:28 PM, September 25, 2018