Tk20 by Watermark™
Texas Woman’s University now uses Tk20 by Watermark™, a comprehensive data management system that will provide powerful tools to manage our growth and allow for analyses at multiple levels. This will help ensure continuous quality of programs and preparation while maintaining national accreditation, which enhances the value of the College of Professional Education degrees and certifications you receive.
- Retain work completed across entire educational journey, including multiple courses, field, clinical, internship, and service learning experiences
- Document and track requirements for all service learning, internship, and field experience outside the classroom. Use for every course
- Develop highly customizable professional and personal portfolios containing a variety of file types (audio, video, images, etc.) to track growth and development
- Connect to instructors, peers, and assessors for immediate feedback, coaching, mentoring, and team-based collaboration
- Share work samples and ePortfolios with potential employers
- Create a streamlined workspace to manage all of your assessment activity, without having to leave or double enter work into Canvas
- Reduce course prep time with the ability to reuse materials from term to term
- Directly and indirectly evaluate student learning outcomes, program objectives, and institutional mission and goals
- Access assessment data instantly to reflect on student learning, course, and curriculum improvement
- Enjoy virtual file storage and abilities to author web-based assignments, as well as your own documents, journals, and projects
- Prepare your professional and personal customizable portfolios that showcase scholarly work, professional accomplishments, service to the institution, development goals, and assessments
Students enrolled in certification program coursework will be required to subscribe to Tk20 to complete course assignments and to facilitate evaluations for courses, field experiences, and student teaching or internship/practicum.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 10:06 AM, August 30, 2018