General Graduate Student Orientation
General Graduate Student Orientation for DPT, MOT, PhD Nursing and DNP Students, as well as Master of Science in Nutrition
Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
Check-In: from 7:30 a.m. in the 1st floor lobby
Orientation: 8:00 a.m. through 1:00 p.m.
A light lunch will be provided.
- IT Resources for New Students
- Registrar's Office
- Financial Aid
- Academic Integrity and Code of Conduct
- Parking and Transportation
- University of Texas Health Services (TWU has a relationship with their clinic)
- Research Tips
- Student Life Activities
- Student Government Association
- Campus Tours
- Career Services
- Library Resources (includes Remote Access to Library information, frequently used medical databases, plagiarism)
Doctoral Nursing Students will conclude their Orientation at 1:00 p.m.
Please NOTE: There is NO Orientation for D.P.T. and M.O.T. students in Spring. These programs have Fall admittance only.
Page last updated 9:51 AM, February 26, 2019