57 semester credit hours approved by the studentís faculty advisor.
Required Core Courses
48 semester credit hours. Individual course plans may vary depending on a studentís background and prior academic preparation.
- BUS 5133: Marketing Management
- BUS 5433: Managerial Accounting
- BUS 5453: Business Leadership
- BUS 5523: Management and Organization
- BUS 5663: Decision Making Tools and Techniques
- BUS 5923: Global Business
- BUS 5963: Management Operations
- HSM 5003: Management of Health Services Organizations
- HSM 5033: Health Services Human Resources Management
- HSM 5043: Legal Foundations
- HSM 5053: Quantitative Methods
- HSM 5063: Financial Management
- HSM 5183: Health Resources and Policy Analysis
- HSM 5263: Advanced Financial Management
- HSM 5903: Special Topics Ė Analysis and Management of Health in Populations
- HSM 5933: Capstone Seminar
9 semester credit hours. Students, in consultation with their faculty advisor, will select three approved elective courses to obtain additional breadth or depth in a particular area of health systems management.
page updated 3/6/2014 10:58 AM