A Degree Format that Works for You
- All HSM courses are taught at the TWU-Dallas campus in the full-semester format.
- EMBA courses may be taken in an online format or in the hybrid format at convenient locations in the DFW metro area.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- No GMAT or GRE requirements
- Apply to the University
- Email resume to EMBA@twu.edu
- Email two (2) letters of recommendation to EMBA@twu.edu
Total Hours Required: 36
- HSM 5003 Management of Health Services Organizations
- HSM 5033 Health Care Human Resource Management
- BUS 5133 Marketing Management
- HSM 5183 Health Care Resources and Policy Analysis
- BUS 5243 Administrative Managerial Finance
- BUS 5433 Managerial Accounting
- BUS 5523 Management and Organization
- BUS 5663 Managerial Decision Making
- BUS 5893 Applied Business Environment
- BUS 5933 Business Ethics and Legal Environment
- BUS 5963 Management of Operations
- Any BUS or HSM Elective
Students enrolled in 9 credit hours per semester at the Graduate level are considered “fulltime” students.
The selection of courses for any given term should be consistent with your personal and professional goals.
- If you wish to move through the program as quickly as possible, you may enroll in 3 courses per academic term and complete the program in 4 semesters.
- If you wish to enroll in 1 or 2 courses per semester, you likely will complete the program in 6-10 semesters (18-36 months).
In general, you may take courses in any order, with 2 caveats:
- It is recommended that students complete BUS 5433, Managerial Accounting, prior to enrollment in BUS 5243, Administrative Managerial Finance.
- BUS 5893 must be taken in the final semester before you plan to graduate.
page last updated 3/31/2014 1:15 PM