Business internships are a valuable way to gain real world experience. With job opportunities more widely available in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, you should consider adding BUS 4953 and/or 4956 - Cooperative Education (up to 6 credit hours over 2 terms - undergraduate only) as an advance business elective for your degree plan.
Find an internship
Get started with TWU Connect (powered by Handshake).
Get internship credit
- Review the rules for internships and make sure the one you select qualifies.
- Apply and accept a position. (Subject to TWU approvals.)
- Download, print and complete the Academic Internship Packet.
- Obtain necessary signatures and return to respective departments.
- Obtain appropriate course code from the School of Management and register.
Pushkala Raman, PhD (Spring and Fall internships)
John Nugent, PhD (Summer internships)
Page last updated 2:44 PM, August 28, 2017