Programs & Admission Requirements
- Master of Library Science Degree (MLS)
- Master of Library Science (MLS) with School Librarian Certification Focus
- Master of Arts in Library Science Degree (MA in Library Science)
- Dual MLS / MS Health Studies Degree
- Graduate Certificate in School Librarianship
- Graduate Certificate in Evidence-Based Health Science Librarianship
- Non-Degree Seeking Study
All SLIS programs are offered online. Online courses at TWU are highly interactive. Instructors use a course website called Blackboard for posting lectures and reading assignments. Students participate through discussion boards and/or chat rooms and email. Assignments are submitted electronically.
For a complete list of TWU online programs and more information about distance education available at TWU, see the Office of Teaching and Learning with Technology.