Virtual Open House
Explore a career in Library and Information Services
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Time)
Format: An online webinar
- Will attend the Virtual Open House at their own computer with a headphone. A microphone is not required.
- Will learn in an information presentation about the online master’s degree and certificate programs offered by Texas Woman’s University.
- Will have opportunities for questions following the presentation.
Register to attend the TWU SLIS Virtual Open House.
Instructions for attending the Virtual Open House webinar:
- Click the Guest Link (below) to join the Blackboard Collaborate presentation at 7:00 p.m. on the night of the webinar. The link will not be active until a few minutes before the session start time.
- Guest Link for all participants: https://twu.blackboard.com/webapps/bb-collaborate-bb_bb60/launchSession/guest?uid=9771eeef-d5ca-4b9f-ad91-f39b5abe3074&course_id=_29132_1
- To join the session by teleconference only, call the Participant Phone number: 571-392-7703, and use the Participant PIN: 575927724301.
If you have not used Blackboard Collaborate previously, please do a trial run a few days before the Virtual Open House, so that Blackboard can check your system configurations. To view the hardware and software prerequisites for Blackboard Collaborate please visit the Blackboard Collaborate Help site. For any technical questions, please contact the TWU Service Desk.
For more information about the Virtual Open House, please contact the SLIS office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-898-2602.
Page last updated 1:29 PM, May 17, 2019