Basket Building Challenge
Registration Extended to noon on Wednesday, October 24.
Who Can Enter?
TWU faculty and staff are welcome to enter the Basket Building Challenge! Challengers may work individually or with a Academic Component/Department team. (Prizes will be awarded to 1 member/team only, not each individual in a team.)
What Kind of Basket Should I Make?
It's your chance to show how creative you can be... Large or small we want them all! Let your imagination guide your way to a world of creativity! Entries may consist of any socially acceptable theme, but alcohol may not be physically present in the basket. Entries may not require heating or refrigeration as hot/cold storage will not be available. All baskets will be auctioned off at the SECC Chili Cook-Off, Dessert Bake-Off & Auction.
What Are the Basket Building Challenge Rules?
Participants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for consideration:
- Complete baskets must be delivered to the ACT, 10th floor conference room by 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 19.
- Entries may not require heating or refrigeration as hot/cold storage will NOT be available.
- All containers and contents used to submit an entry are considered part of the entry and complete ownership will be transferred to the winning bidder.
- Entries may consist of any socially acceptable theme.
- The organizers and TWU/SECC representatives are in no way responsible for the loss of any personal items.
How Do I Enter?
Participants must complete the following before they will be considered registered:
- Pre-register by Friday, October 19 by completing the Basket Building Challenge Enrty Form.
- The deadline for baskets to be coonstructed and delivered is October 19 by 5:00 p.m. Baskets may be taken to ACT 10th floor conference room, care of Nora Sierra. If your basket is completed early, we would like to photograph the baskets for viewing via the website.
Page last updated 8:29 AM, October 24, 2018