During the first weekend of February, TWU will award more than $2 million in scholarships during the 3rd Annual Scholarship Invitational! This event is by invitation only. Candidates will interview for prestigious scholarships that in many cases will cover all tuition and fees, including:
- Terry Scholarship
- President's Leadership Council
- Honors Scholarship
- Chancellor's Endowed Scholarship
- and more!
To be considered for the Scholarship Invitational:
- Submit TWU application through ApplyTexas
- 2-3 business days following receipt of your application, you will receive an email from TWU that includes an ID specific to you.
- Create a Pioneer Portal account with your specific ID.
- Visit the TWU Scholarship System website and click “Sign In” button at top right of screen using your Pioneer Portal account information.
- Complete the Scholarship System application. After completing this application, the system screen will list the various scholarship opportunities available to you.
- Click on the scholarship (Terry, PLC, Honors – Scholarship Invitational), complete the application form for the indicated scholarship, and submit it as indicated on the form.
Deadline to apply: Jan. 18
Invitations to event sent: Jan. 25
Scholarship Invitational: Feb. 1-2
As a Terry Scholar, the structure, unity and empowerment provided are irreplaceable because I come from a broken home where those elements were not present. I am blessed to be in the presence of a group of individuals that are all striving for success, and I cannot wait to give back. This is the opportunity of a lifetime!
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Terry Foundation Scholarships||President's Leadership Council||Honors Scholarships|
|1130 SAT or 23 ACT||1150 SAT or 25 ACT||1300 SAT or 28 ACT|
|3.0 minimum GPA||3.0 minimum GPA|
|Graduate top 15% high school||Graduate top 5% high school|
|Record of leadership in school or community||Record of leadership in school or community|
|Terry Application||PLC Application||Honors Scholarship Application|
|Terry Questions||PLC Questions||Honors Questions|
Page last updated 9:02 AM, January 7, 2019