Symposium Instructions for Platform Presentations
- You are encouraged to do an “equipment check” in your assigned location prior to your presentation time.
- Arrive at your assigned session at least 10 minutes before the session to check in with the session moderator.
- Please remain in attendance at the session, at least until it is time for your presentation. The moderators will try to keep the session on schedule, but you must be available when your presentation is announced.
- You are to give a 10-12 minute presentation, which will allow at least three minutes for questions. Please time your practice talks to ensure that you will speak for at least 10 minutes, but not over 12 minutes.
- Please make sure you retrieve any presentation materials (including USB drives) after the session has ended, if there is not time to do so immediately after your presentation.
- Be sure to invite your friends, family, and faculty.
Thank you very much for participating in the Symposium!
Page last updated 4:45 PM, June 15, 2017