Symposium Abstract Form
The deadline for submission of abstracts to participate in the Student Symposium Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
Undergraduate and graduate students of any academic discipline are invited to submit projects. All projects must have a faculty sponsor.
Abstract submissions must be approved by the faculty sponsor before it can be processed. When the abstract is submitted, an email will automatically be sent to the faculty sponsor requesting review and approval. The faculty sponsor will have the option to request changes or approve the abstract. Once approved, the abstract will be processed by Symposium staff and a confirmation email sent to the first author and faculty sponsor.
- The abstract must be limited to 150 words or less.
- Abstracts of works-in-progress will be accepted.
- Please double check the information for accuracy (including spelling) as it will be used to generate Symposium materials including certificates, nametags and the program.
The deadline for abstracts is Tuesday, February 12, 2019. Abstracts will be processed within 1-2 weeks of receipt for acceptance to the Symposium and session assignments will be made in March.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the Student Symposium Abstract System using your Portal username and password as the login.
- The faculty sponsor will receive a notification email immediately upon submission that the abstract has been received and requires approval. Once approved by the faculty sponsor, an automated email will be sent to the first author and the abstract will be processed by Symposium staff
QUESTIONS and CONTACT INFORMATION
For additional information or questions or if you have trouble accessing the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-898-3377.
Page last updated 4:44 PM, March 7, 2019