Symposium Abstract Form
The deadline for submission of abstracts to participate in the Student Symposium is Tuesday, February 20. The Student Symposium abstract system has been experiencing connection issues and a new system is now in place. To submit your abstract, click here.
Undergraduate and graduate students of any academic discipline are invited to submit projects. All projects must have a faculty sponsor.
Abstract submissions must be approved by the faculty sponsor. Upon receipt of the abstract form, the Symposium staff will request official approval from the faculty sponsor listed on the application. This email will contain specific instructions for the faculty member to submit the approval. You are strongly urged to have approval from your faculty member prior to submitting the abstract form.
- The abstract must be limited to 1,200 characters or less.
- Abstracts of works-in-progress will be accepted.
- Please double check the information for accuracy (including spelling) as it will be used to generate Symposium materials including certificates, nametags and the program.
Abstracts are due Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Abstracts will be processed within 30 days of receipt for acceptance to the Symposium and session assignments will be made in March 2018.
- Abstracts will be submitted through the Student Symposium abstract system.
- The faculty sponsor will receive a notification email by Friday, February 23, that the abstract has been received and requesting approval. The first author will be copied on this email which also serves as the notification that the abstract has been processed.
QUESTIONS and CONTACT INFORMATION
For additional information or questions or if you have trouble accessing the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-898-3375.