Symposium Abstract Form
The deadline for submission of abstracts to participate in the Student Symposium will be February, 2019, with the exact date to be announced by early November.
Undergraduate and graduate students of any academic discipline are invited to submit projects. All projects must have a faculty sponsor.
Abstract submissions must be approved by the faculty sponsor. Upon receipt of the abstract form, the Symposium staff will request official approval from the faculty sponsor listed on the application. This email will contain specific instructions for the faculty member to submit the approval. You are strongly urged to have approval from your faculty member prior to submitting the abstract form.
- The abstract must be limited to 1,200 characters or less.
- Abstracts of works-in-progress will be accepted.
- Please double check the information for accuracy (including spelling) as it will be used to generate Symposium materials including certificates, nametags and the program.
The deadline for abstracts will be announced by early November. Abstracts will be processed within 30 days of receipt for acceptance to the Symposium and session assignments will be made in March 2019.
- Abstracts will be submitted through the Student Symposium abstract system.
- The faculty sponsor will receive a notification email by Friday, February 23, that the abstract has been received and requesting approval. The first author will be copied on this email which also serves as the notification that the abstract has been processed.
QUESTIONS and CONTACT INFORMATION
For additional information or questions or if you have trouble accessing the form, email email@example.com or call 940-898-3375.
Page last updated 10:03 AM, September 28, 2018