To enroll in a graduate program in Reading Education you must apply to the university and concurrently submit the required documents to the department for the degree you are seeking.
How to Apply to the University
- Review TWU’s general requirements for graduate admission. You must have at least a 3.0 GPA in previous undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Apply to the TWU Graduate School. No GRE is required.
Apply to the MA or MEd in Reading Education Program
Apply to the Department of Reading by sending a vita/resume and a one- to two-page narrative of your goals for pursuing a master’s degree in reading education and your proficiency with technology to email@example.com. Put your first and last name and Master’s Application in the subject line (SallyStudentMastersApp).
Apply to the PhD in Reading Education Program
- Take the GRE and have your scores sent to TWU (Institution Code: 6826)
- Review TWU’s general requirements for graduate admission
- Apply to the TWU Graduate School
- Apply to the Department of Reading by submitting these documents directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Three letters of recommendation
- 1-2 page statement of professional experience and goals in pursuing doctoral degree in reading
Be sure to put your first and last name and Doctoral Application in the subject line (SallyStudentDocApplication).
A committee will review your application and materials to determine if you will be invited to an on-campus interview and on-demand writing sample session. Only after successful completion of all of these steps will you be accepted into the program.
Page last updated 3:32 PM, June 28, 2018