Common Delays in Processing Travel Vouchers
- Request for Travel Authorization (RTA) is not included.
- RTA shows amount '0'; therefore, no reimbursement may be claimed.
- Account numbers provided on RTA and voucher do not match.
- Voucher is not signed by supervisor.
- Someone has signed on the traveler's or supervisor's behalf. Only true signatures are acceptable.
- Non-reimbursable auto rental expense is claimed. GPS, for example.
- Non-overnight meal expenses are claimed.
- Date and time of departure and/or arrival are not shown.
- Breakdown of meals and lodging is not shown (must be on daily basis).
- More than the maximum meal allowance for the city visited is claimed.
- State hotel tax in Texas is claimed.
- Point-to-point mileage is not provided for each leg of trip.
- Method of transportation and duties performed are not included.
- Detailed itinerary is not provided.
- Proof of payment for registration is not provided.
Page last updated 1:29 PM, February 14, 2017