Pre-service Pioneras are current TWU undergraduate students pursuing a degree in bilingual education. These students take 15 credit-hours of coursework and participate in an intensive Spanish language study abroad program.
Students who have been admitted to Texas Woman’s University and who want to become bilingual teachers are eligible provided they:
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above,
- obtain recommendation from their Academic Advisor,
- are eligible for admission to the Educator Preparation Program
- have attended a Project PIONERAS information session, and
- are permanent residents or citizens of the U.S.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|Tuesday, January 30th||12:15-12:45 pm||ASB 103|
|Wednesday, January 31st||4:00-5:00 pm||ASB 103|
|Tuesday, February 13th||4:00-5:00 pm||ASB 103|
|Tuesday, February 27th||12:15-12:45 pm||ASB 103|
|Tuesday, March 6th||4:00-5:00 pm||ASB 103|
|Wednesday, March 21st||12:00-1:00 pm||ASB 301|
Page last updated 2:50 PM, January 23, 2018