Remote Parking & Shuttles
Remote Parking Options - Denton
TWU offers one remote lot for all-decals (North Remote Lot) and one free lot (DBC) for parking.
Visitors: Stop by the visitor parking hut on Administration Drive to pick up a parking tag before going to the remote lots.
TWU DPS patrols both lots during hours of operation.
Denton Bible Church (DBC)
2300 E. University Drive (east of campus)
- Free parking
- Shuttles run Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Free TWU parking in front two lots, bordering University Drive. See map for specific locations highlighted in yellow. Shuttle stop is indicated by red X on map
- Campus pick-up/drop-off in front of the Dance building on Bell Ave.
North Remote Lot
Off University Dr. on Frame & Woodland St. (north of campus)
- All decal parking
- Shuttles run Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Campus pick-up/drop-off in front near Hubbard Hall on Administration Dr. (look for the sign)
If the North Remote lot is full, please park in the Denton Bible Church lot. The City of Denton is ticketing on-street parking that blocks driveways. Don’t risk it; park at DBC.
Shuttle Pick-up/Drop-off Locations
Plan ahead and reduce your stress trying to find parking.
Ride the free shuttle to and from the remote lots. The shuttles run in 15-minute loops, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
The shuttle stop for the North Remote Lot is marked by the red X, while the stop for the DBC lot is marked by the blue X below.
Page last updated 3:38 PM, August 8, 2018