Congratulations, and welcome to Texas Woman’s University! We are anxiously awaiting your arrival and to have you join our family. As a new first-year student, you are about to embark on a life-changing journey. The Fall semester begins for you with Pioneer Camp which has been created to ease your transition into the TWU community.
Whether you are a residential or commuter First-Year student, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, social gatherings, and spirit events.
Pioneer Camp begins on the Thursday before classes begin and continues through Sunday. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
- Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
- Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
- Meet faculty and staff
- Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
- Get to know the campus and campus resources
- Serve the Denton community
- Get connected to TWU!
If you are a First-Year student and would like to sign up for Pioneer Camp, click here to register. You will not be able to register until you have attended orientation. If you have any questions about Pioneer Camp, please contact email@example.com or call 940.898.3626.
Page last updated 2:47 PM, August 4, 2017