Associate Director position
The School is seeking an Associate Director for the Houston campus who will foster a climate of intellectual vitality and academic excellence, and will support our innovative and community-centered faculty members in their teaching, scholarship, and service activities. The Associate Director manages the day-to-day operations of the campus programs including budget and staff supervision. The Associate Director works closely with the School Director and the Associate Directors on each campus.
The Associate Director must hold the rank of Associate Professor or Professor and serve in a dual administrative/faculty capacity, modeling excellence through an active line of research and teaching/mentoring.
- An active line of research, funding and publication
- A demonstrated record of teaching and service
- Experience in leadership and interprofessional collaboration
- Occupational therapy practice experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An earned academic doctorate
- Eligibility for occupational therapist licensure in the State of Texas
The world’s largest concentration of healthcare academic and research institutions is housed at the Texas Medical Center in Houston. The Texas Medical Center includes 21 renowned hospitals and the TWU School of Occupational Therapy is in the center of it all.
Page last updated 11:15 AM, October 2, 2018