Numerous scholarships are available for students studying nutrition, food service, food science or related majors. Talk with your faculty advisor to get up-to-date information on opportunities. Each scholarship will have its own deadline and requirements, but most awards are given to students with demonstrated scholastic achievements, good character, dedication and financial need.
Visit the Pioneer Scholarship System for scholarships offered through TWU.
These organizations frequently offer nutrition-related scholarships:
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- International Foodservice Editorial Council
- National Restaurant Association
- School Nutrition Association (SNA members only)
- Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation
- Texas CattleWomen, Inc.
- Texas Restaurant Association
Page last updated 4:39 PM, June 28, 2018