2016 News Releases
TWU to host free EMBA Networking Showcase on Mar. 10
Texas Woman's University offers current and prospective students the opportunity to practice with professionals on Thursday, March 10 when it hosts an evening networking showcase at its Dallas campus. TWU is accepting registration for this free event until Friday, March 4. To register online, or for more information, visit Networking Showcase or call 940-898-2121.
Registration and reception will kick off at 5:45 p.m., followed by the networking session, which will take place from 6:30-8 p.m. at the TWU T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences-Dallas Center, located at 5500 Southwestern Medical Ave.
Expert speakers from the worlds of marketing, accounting and finance, international business, human resource management and health systems management will highlight the evening, highlighted by:
- Karen V. Pizzimenti, Ph.D., CFS – independent consultant with 20 years experience in consumer packaged goods
- Charlotte H. Carter – vice president, media and communication planning, Slingshot, LLC
- Miranda Clark – senior director, anti-money laundering advisory group, Capital One
- Hanh Lee – agency director, Transamerica Corp.
- Kate Daniels – membership and development associate, World Affairs Council of Dallas/ Fort Worth
- Lawrence Howorth – president, Howorth International, LLC
- Ronny Phillips – human resource administrator, Labinal Power Systems
- James Scott, Ph.D. – vice president, QTV LLC
- Thomas B. Spencer, MBA – director of operations for academic and administrative information resources and research software core, UT Southwestern Medical Center
If you would like to ride the bus from the Denton campus:
- Register for the Networking Showcase
- E-mail Jody Rodriguez, administrative assistant, at email@example.com, for confirmation and liability waiver
- Bus seats are limited to the first 60 students
- Buses will leave at 3:00 p.m. and will return immediately following the event