Consider Insuring Your Belongings

While every effort is made to provide a secure environment, the University does not assume responsibility at any time for personal property and is not liable for the loss or damage of any article or personal property anywhere on the premises.

We highly encourage our residents to carry appropriate insurance to cover personal belongings brought to campus. This may be done as a rider to a current homeowner’s policy or by purchasing separate insurance.

Companies to consider: NSSI brochure and Grad Guard College Renters Insurance

Please note: Renters insurance is provided for students living in TWU Select apartments and Vitae apartments through Arthur J. Gallagher & Co

Page last updated 2:43 PM, July 13, 2018