Marketing & Communication produces brochures about academic departments and programs, which are used for student recruitment. We will pay for a single printing of up to 1,000 brochures during an academic year. Reprints within that academic year are the responsibility of the department.
Departments may select designs from a family of templates that complement the university’s other recruitment materials.
Creating or updating a department brochure
- Select templates for cover and inside pages.
- If you have more than one department or program brochure, we strongly suggest you select a different cover template for each. The inside pages may be identical.
- Complete initial text: 500-700 words, depending on the template. Deciding what information should go on each individual panel will make this easier.
- Select photos as appropriated by the chosen templates. You may supply your own photos at 300 dpi measuring at least 3x5 inches. Feel free to choose photos from the university's online photo gallery. For help selecting photos or questions about past department photo shoots, contact Michael Modecki, 940-898-3454.
- If you have only minor revisions to an existing brochure, mark those revisions in red on a copy of the brochure.
- Once you have selected a template, completed the text and/or selected photos, send all files to email@example.com. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for formatting, proofing, printing and delivery.
- Marketing & Communication reserves the right to edit text and images to ensure they fit within the university's visual identity and style standards.
- You will get to review, comment on any changes and sign off on the completed brochure prior to printing.
Page last updated 4:17 PM, February 23, 2018