- The logo mark is created from intersecting pathways inspired by the fountain on the main campus.
- The mark is set in the brand color maroon, PMS 202.
- The logo mark may be used independently from the logotype elements, such as on-campus signage and social media where the name of the university is already known.
- The logotype is made from a custom typeface and should not be edited or retyped.
- “TEXAS WOMAN’S” is set in the brand maroon while “UNIVERSITY” is in 100% black.
- The logotype may be used independently from the logo mark in areas where space does not allow room for both elements together.
Page last updated 5:05 PM, August 17, 2017