Visiting the Libraries
Borrowing Materials (Courtesy Cards)
Courtesy cards are available to:
- UNT Students, Staff, Faculty
- TA&M Commerce Students, Staff, Faculty
- TexShare Patrons
- TWU Alumni Association Members
- Denton County Residents
- Dallas County Residents
Responsibilities & Privileges
Register for a Courtesy Card
- If you would like to obtain a card, please approach the the Circulation Desk at a TWU Library with your Driver’s License and either a TexShare card, Institution ID, Alumni card, or proof of residency and let the employee know that you are interested in applying for a Courtesy Card
Guest Computer Stations at Blagg-Huey Library
- There are guest computer stations available in the library. Please ask to use a guest station at the Information Desk. The librarian or student assistant on duty will log you in to the computer.
- You may access TWU Library databases and the internet from a guest computer station.
- We are unable to provide off campus access to our databases, electronic journals, and other subscription-based electronic resources to visitors, due to licensing restrictions.
Hours, Directions, & Maps
Denton Visitor Parking
Visitor parking is located in the front of the TWU Library. Please stop at the information booth in front of the parking lot in order to get a visitor permit on the Denton Campus.
- Denton Campus DPS: 940-898-2911
- Dallas Center DPS: 214-689-6666
- Houston Center DPS: 713-794-2222