Information for Students
- A TWU ID or valid government issued ID is required to check out reserve materials.
- You must be enrolled for the current semester.
- Items are available on a first-come, first-served basis. (No renewals or holds.)
- You may check out four items at a time. (This includes equipment.)
- Hourly reserve items are for in-library use only.
- Returned reserve items must remain on the shelf for a set time period before the same person can check out the same title (30 minutes for 2&4 hour checkouts / 24 hours for 1, 4, 7 day checkouts).
- If we own multiple copies of a title a patron may immediately check out one of the other copies, if available, without having to wait 30 minutes or 24 hours.
- Reserves may be checked out up to 20 minutes before closing.
- Reserves should be handed to a staff member at the Circulation Desk upon return.
**All textbooks are NOT available through Course Reserve. Please ask your instructor if they have a copy on reserve at the library.**
- Hourly items: $3.00/hour-per item (accrues 5 cents/minute)
- Daily items: $5.00/day per item
- Laptops:: $1.00/day per item
All reserve materials have a maximum overdue fine of $50.00 per item, except equipment at $25.00.
Replacement/Damaged fees begin at $50.00 and include a $10.00 processing fee per item.
If you have any questions, please contact the Denton Circulation Department: