Journal Article Delivery
The Library provides current TWU faculty, students and staff with free electronic delivery of journal articles from the print journal and microform collections of the TWU Libraries.
Reviewing policies and standards of other libraries and organizations Blagg-Huey Library is going to strive for 24 hour delivery of owned Blagg-Huey library journal articles. If requests come in for articles not available at Blagg-Huey the individual will be notified and the request sent as an Inter Library Loan(ILL) request to another library. At that time the individual will be given the opportunity to cancel the request if they so choose.
Request an Article for Electronic Delivery – Use this form: Article Delivery Form
Materials Not Available via the Article Delivery Service
- Woman's Collection Materials
- Reserve materials
- All requests must contain complete, accurate citations.
In the Denton Library and need to view Denton Bound Journals?
- Fill out a Remote Request form and turn it in to Circulation. This service stops 2 hours prior to the library closing. (up to 3 Bound volumes at a time)
- Short Term use: 4 Hours, return Bound journals to Circulation for check-in
- Faculty needing Bound Journals owned by Denton for Class projects in Denton: Please contact Circulation to make special arrangements for access.
Faculty Remote Request Form