Training and Tutorials
Information Literacy Program
The Libraries’ Information Literacy Program includes instruction opportunities for on-campus and distance learning students as well as a variety of annual events to introduce TWU students and faculty to library resources, research skills and staff. Research instruction is available in three formats--lecture, hands-on, and online tutorials. As a result, TWU students have the opportunity to take advantage of up to three complementary and mutually reinforcing methods of instruction.
Workshops offered throughout the semester demonstrate how to use the TWU library resources to find information pertinent to your discipline/major. We discuss subject guides, full-text resources, basic/advanced search options, search strategies and access requirements.
- Faculty Form for Class Instruction
- Info Lit Quizzes
- Blagg-Huey Library Workshops
- TWU T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences - Dallas Center Library--Workshops
- Houston ARC Workshops
- Workshop Evaluation: Students, Faculty & Staff
- Workshop Evaluation: Library Staff