US and Local Immigration Resources

Immigration Websites

Study in the United States/Acquire and maintain an F-1 or J-1 visa 
Locate your Embassy
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) 
United States Department of State
US Visa applications in Canada and Mexico

Local Websites

City of Denton, TX
Social Security Administration
Texas Drivers License or Identification Certificate
Internal Revenue Service
Glacier Tax Prep