Need to Add Money to Your Card?
Pioneer Dollars is NOT a substitute for a required meal plan. Pioneer dollars can be added online through our ID Services webpage or by calling/visiting our office located on the 3rd Floor of Jones Hall. The great benefits to Pioneer Dollars are:
- They can be used all dining facilities
- They can be used at the TWU Bookstore
- They do not expire so they will roll over from semester to semester
- Eliminates the need to carry cash on campus
Adding pioneer dollars to your TWU Pioneer Card is a great way to have the funds available to you when you are on campus and want to make a bookstore purchase or use one of our on-campus restaurants such as Chick-Fil-A. Our bookstore and C-Store provide school supplies, toiletries and other items you may need.
You can add pioneer dollars:
- In person at our office located at Jones Hall on the 3rd Floor with cash, check or a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card.
- Visiting one of our Value Port terminal machines located at each of our campuses.
- Denton Campus: Value Ports are located in the first floors of the Library and Student Union
- Calling our Office at 940-898-3565 to make a credit card payment over the phone.
- Online at our Store Front webpage. If you elect to purchase Pioneer Dollars online, please allow 24 business hours for Pioneer Dollars to be applied to your ID. If you would like to expedite this process, call our office at 940-898-3565 during our normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Pioneer Dollars is not the same as Dining Dollars. Dining Dollars are purchased in conjunction with a meal plan. Students who wish to add funds to their TWU ID Card have the option of purchasing Pioneer Dollars. Pioneer Dollars must be paid up front and cannot be charged to the student account.
Your debit account may be closed by using up all your funds or upon receipt of documentation that you are leaving the University.
Please fill out the form below and email it to email@example.com. In the subject like please type, "Refund Request" along with your student ID number.
Page last updated 3:49 PM, February 27, 2017