Supervisors' Safety Responsibilities
Supervisors have several responsibilities related to the safety of their employees, including the following:
- Ensuring the workplace is safe from any recognized hazards,
- Ensuring employees receive required safety training,
- Providing and requiring use of necessary safety equipment,
- Conducting thorough accident investigations following a safety incident,
- Ensure employees are aware of emergency plans/procedures, and
- Lead by example, including in the EH&S realm!
If you need assistance with any of this, or have any questions about supervisors' responsibilities, please contact us at email@example.com.
Page last updated 1:07 PM, April 9, 2017