Procedures for Filing Electronic Dissertations and Theses
Dissertations written in partial fulfillment of the requirements for doctoral degrees and theses written in partial fulfillment of the requirements for master’s degrees conferred by TWU may be filed electronically with the TWU Graduate School according to its procedures for such filing.
- Students will upload the committee approved copy of their dissertation/thesis along with all required paperwork to the Thesis and Dissertation Submission System. All documents will be submitted online. (No paper copy should be submitted to the Graduate School.)
- PhD students are required to attach their CV as a digital supplemental file. Masters students may elect to upload a copy of their CV as a supplemental file.
- All other forms such as Certification of Final Exam, Signature page, Survey of Earned Doctorate Certificate of Completion, Fee sheet, File Closed letter, and/or Publishing Agreements will be uploaded as Administrative files.
- The file will be reviewed to assure submitted documents meet Graduate School requirements. From there it will be accepted or sent back for corrections.
- Upon successful completion of digital submission the student will receive an email from the Administrator acknowledging successful competition of the digital process.
Page last updated 1:07 PM, April 24, 2018