FSA adopts new ByLaws effective January 2014.
- ByLaws - major changes to the function and organization of the Executive Board
- Provisos relating to the transition
Vote here for the members of the Executive Board under the the new ByLaws and the Nominating Committee. The ballot will open in a window, please complete and then click the submit button to send it...
Who is eligible for membership?
Former students are eligible for an association membership upon making an annual or lifetime donation to the FSA. All TWU FSA memberships include membership in any Chapter of your choosing. The following are the new Donation Levels, all of which help FSA to fund scholarships and assist in supporting the day-to-day operating expenses of our small office. Donate to join!
Maintaining fellowships with other alums that also share the rich standards and strong values of TWU is one of the 10 reasons for joining along with some benefits that are listed below.
- Pioneer Pathfinder ($30 - $49)
- Pioneer Trail-Blazer ($50 - $99)
- Pioneer Builder ($100 - $499)
- Pioneer Pillar ($500 - $999)
- Pioneer Associate - support with any donation
- Founder (Life) ($1000 or more, one life-time payment) this level will participate in the annual sustaining life campaign
Membership Payment Options
- Call 940-898-2586 or 1-866-809-6130 ext 812586 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Fax 940-898-2497 to pay by Visa or MasterCard
- Mail completed application with payment to P O Box 425795, Denton, TX 76204
- Alumni Services
- Choice Hotel Discounts (click for your discounts)
- Car Rental Discounts (click for your discounts)
- 10% Discount at Follett Bookstore * – Denton campus only
- Membership at TWU Fitness and Recreation Center *- Denton campus only ($95/semester w/$50 app fee)
- Guest Privileges at TWU's Denton, Dallas and Houston Libraries - a Courtesy Card (check-out up to 5 items and access databases )onsite
- 10% Discount on TWU School of the Arts Concerts and Performances *
Top 10 – Priceless Rewards for FSA Membership
- Demonstrate appreciation for the excellent education you received
- Assist current students through the extensive FSA Scholarship Program
- Show pride in your university and its legacy and traditions
- Help FSA sponsor, plan and host the annual Homecoming reunion events
- Contribute to FSA’s annual awards programs: the new Accolades Awards - the Distinguished and the Hallmark Alumni Awards; and Outstanding Students Awards
- Participate by volunteering for FSA-sponsored events and committees
- Help FSA support and strengthen its academic and geographic chapters
- Stay in touch with your university, classmates and department
- Help TWU demonstrate active alumni involvement to the Texas State Legislature and the State Board of Higher Education
- Support FSA’s operational expenses
page updated 3/31/2014 11:24 AM