- Payment must be made at time of sale by cash, check (valid drivers license), or money order. No credit cards.
- No warranties or guarantees (expressed or implied).
- Buyer will be responsible for removal of item.
- TWU will not assume any responsibility to secure an item that is not removed at the time of sale.
- All sales will be subject to Sales Tax of 8.25% unless buyer is tax exempt, and presents a current Tax ID card.
- Some electronic items will be tested to ensure they are operational at time of sale.
- Parking is not permitted in the loading dock area. This area is for loading merchandise after purchase only.
- For more information on location and parking, see the Denton Parking Map
- Obtain parking permit at Information Booth. (#68 on parking map)
- Park in Visitor Parking
- Walk to the police parking area at the rear of Building 30 (Hubbard Hall)
- Surplus areas are through the doors on loading dock
- After purchase, vehicle may be moved to loading dock to load item
Page last updated 3:12 PM, September 8, 2017