How to submit a Work Order
- Click on “Work Orders” under 'Most Requested Services' on FMC Home Page.
- When linked to the iService Desk through TMA Systems, click on “Submit a Request” using the left-hand menu.
- Select the correct facility (campus) using the drop-down menu and click on the white arrows to the right of the menu.
- Select the correct building using the drop-down menu and click on the white arrows to the right of the menu.
- Complete all areas denoted by the red asterisk (Note: If there is no room number available, use “Building – 000”. If the maintenance request is not in a numbered room, please use the nearest numbered room in the ‘Area’ field and then specify details and location in ‘Request’ field).
- Click on “Submit” button below service request.
- Record Request number for your records.
To check on the status of a work order:
- Follow steps 1 and 2.
- Choose ‘Work Request’ in the drop-down menu under “Search by Number” on the lower left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the work request number you recorded when submitting and click on the white arrows to the right of the menu.
Telephone requests are for EMERGENCY ONLY, some examples of emergencies include overflowing toilets, broken and leaky pipes, smell of smoke, people stuck in elevators, etc.. NON-EMERGENCY REQUEST ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY PHONE. INSTEAD, YOU WILL BE REFERRED TO THE ONLINE SYSTEM. Some work requests will be rejected because of the size, complexity and/or cost. These requests most likely fall within the category of a small project as opposed to a work order. A procedure to administer work categorized as a small project is in place and outlined on this site under Planning & Construction in the main navigation menu.