On Campus Parking
Use your Campus resources. We are here to help!
- CARE: (940) 898-2789, Student Union 209
- DPS: (940) 898-2911, Lower Level of Hubbard Hall (south entrance)
- Pioneer Alert: register your phone and email online
Save Time — go directly to the largest parking lots Monday - Thursday
- Tennis Court Lot (next to Jones Hall and Pioneer Hall)
- Remote lot (corner of University Dr. and Frame St)
- Denton Bible Church lot (2300 E. University Drive)
- Library Lot (south of Lowry Woods)
Use the complimentary TWU shuttle Monday – Thursday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- North Remote Lot drop off is at the exit of the U-shaped drive in front of the Administrative Conference Tower (ACT), on Administration Dr. (Across the street from Hubbard Hall)
- Denton Bible Church Lot drop off is at the curb south of the Dance Gymnastics Laboratory Building (DGL), before the light on Bell Ave.
- Parking at Denton Bible Church does not require a TWU Parking Permit at this time.
- Questions about shuttles? Call 940.898.3166
TWU students with a valid parking permit can park in any lot after 4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Except for the visitors’ lot, yellow curbs, fire lanes, reserved spaces and state parking.
Stay for lunch! Save time by not leaving campus and losing your spot. Go to our various Commuter lounges on campus equipped with refrigerators and microwaves.
- SU Room 105
- MCL - 2nd Floor, Behind and to the left of the Mega Lab
- HDB - 1st Floor, 3rd Floor
- Music Building - 1st Floor, End of hallway next to Oakland Avenue
- ASB - 1st Floor
- ASSC - Ann Stuart Science Complex 1st floor
- ART - Visual Arts Building 1st floor
- DGB - Basement
Page last updated 3:02 PM, September 28, 2018